2020 witnessed a drastic change in the lifestyle of people with the onset of COVID 19. The global outbreak of the virus has made sanitisers an integral part of our lives. As a short term solution, sanitisers mattered but the side effects weigh heavily against long term, frequent usage of the same. Frequent usage has long term side effects.
Sanitiser limitations and side effects:
1. High alcohol percentage – the constant application of alcohol-based sanitisersremoves all the moisture and oils of the skin causing irritation, burning and increases the risk of hand dermatitis or 'eczema.' This commonly manifests on the skin with redness, dryness, cracks, and even blisters that causespain and discomfort.
2. Several research studies have reported that some non-alcohol-based hand sanitisers containing an antibiotic compound called Triclosan are a health hazard as their overuse has negative effects on fertility, foetal development and asthma. According to the FDA, Triclosan present in hand sanitisers can also cause hormonal issues.
3. Each sanitiser application lasts for up to 15-30 seconds, after which, protection from any exposure to the virus is minimum. People tend to apply sanitisers up to 10 times a day onaverage.
4. Sanitisers can only be used on the hands.
The better alternative to the sanitisers – the best one – made in India – CLENSTA Covid 19 Protection Lotion
The world’s 1st clinically proven Covid 19 Protection Lotion for the whole body by CLENSTA. A made in
India success story in association with IIT Delhi.
1. Clinically proven to protect against COVID-19 up to 24 hours. It’s PAP (Prolonged Antiviral Protection) Technology ensures protection long after application, by continuously killing any Covid-19 virus that may come in contact with your skin. It eliminates the need to repeatedly apply any lotion during the day.
2. It is a unique lotion that can be applied to the whole body – hands, face, neck, arms, etc offering comprehensive protection for you and your loved ones whether at the home, office, playground, during travel or while attending family events.
3. It is skin-friendly, with no alcohol content and is an effective moisturiser.
4. Proven to protect against 99% of the common bad virus that you, your children, parents, family come into contact on a daily basis such as MRSA, Influenza Virus, Athlete’s Foot Fungus, TB, bloodborne pathogens HIV and HBV as well as Norovirus, Staph, Rhinovirus and Influenza A virus (flu), Herpes Simplex 2 Virus, H1N1, HSN1, Hepatitis D, Cholera, Diarrhoea, Polio and Rabies.
5. The lotion has been formulated with PAP (Prolonged Antiviral Protection) Technology, which is based on a specially engineered formula that uses a triple complex formulation of AfNPs+sophorolipid+citricwhichhas beentestedandverifiedatClenstaMicrobiologyLaboratoryincubated at IIT Delhi. It is an environmentally safe product made from Sophorolipid that is a biosurfactant along with having added benefits of silver nanoparticles and citric acid which are known for their virus protection qualities.
6. This product has been approved by the FDA and the ingredients comply with CDC and WHO guidelines.
You can shop for the CLENSTA COVID19 PROTECTION LOTION on AMAZON (https://bit.ly/Clensta2Product) and www.idfsshop.com