*MICHELIN 295/ 80R22.5 X®️ MULTI™️ Z2 TYRES FOR BUS APPLICATION LAUNCHED IN INDIA*
WITH ENHANCED SAFETY AND UNBEATABLE TYRE LIFE OF UPTO 3 LAKH KM*
Michelin, the world’s leading tyre company, today announced the launch of MICHELIN 295/ 80R22.5 X®️ MULTI™️ Z2, the latest addition to Michelin’s best-selling range of commercial vehicle tyres in India. Packed with latest revolutionary technologies, this “Made in India” all-position tyre fitment for Regional and Highway bus operations offers market-leading safety features and mileage.
Gaganjot Singh, President of Michelin Africa, India and Middle East Region said: “In line with our global strategy of Sustainable Mobility, we continue to boost our portfolio in India with products that are fuel efficient, safe and have longer life. MICHELIN 295/80R22.5 X®️ MULTI™️ Z2 meets a complex set of specifications by incorporating Michelin’s latest patented technologies that brings uncompromised safety performance to our targeted customers and to help meet their delivery timing and efficiency. Adoption of this new tyre will help bus fleet owners to increase productivity and improve their business’s total cost of ownership. I am convinced that this new offer from Michelin will stir the bus tyre markets across India with its exceptional high performance and value to fleet customers”
CUSTOMER BENEFITS OF MICHELIN 295/ 80R22.5 X®️ MULTI™️ Z2
TOTAL COST OF OWNERSHIP
• MARKET LEADING TYRE MILEAGE: Self-regenerating tread design reduces wear rate to prolong tread life up to 30%**
• EVEN WEAR: Reinforced tread plies to flatten contact patch and improve uneven wear.
• MULTI-LIFE: Reinforced bead, thanks to Duracoil technology enhances bead endurance for multiple retreadabality
STRONG SAFETY PROFILE
• SUPERB HANDLING: Self-regenerating tread design for better vehicle control in all driving conditions.
• ALWAYS IN CONTROL: Reinforced tread plies that help reduce the risk of sudden pressure loss for better vehicle control.
• DURABLE: Strengthened bead endurance for reduction in tyre damages linked to repetitive long distance high-speed usage.
• CONTINUOUS MOBILITY: Self-regenerating tread design improves mobility in all weather conditions
• EXTENDED USAGE: Infinicoil technology extends mobility even when punctured
• MORE UPTIME: Stronger bead endurance for reduction in tyre damages linked to continuous usage cycle
PERFORMANCE GAINS THANKS TO FOUR MICHELIN-PATENTED TECHNOLOGIES:
REGENION: the tyre’s self-regenerating tread maintains good grip in all conditions throughout its working life thanks to the emergence of new grooves as it wears.
INFINICOIL: a continuous steel wire wrapped around the tyre not only improves resilience in demanding running conditions but also delivers rolling resistance and durability gains.
POWERCOIL: a new generation of particularly strong steel cables for a lighter casing, superior longevity and lower rolling resistance.
DURACOIL: a new bead design that notably incorporates high-resistance nylon to strengthen the lower part of the tyre’s sidewall and simplify retreading.
PERFORMANCE AND VERSATILITY, FROM NEW TO THE END OF THE TYRE’S WORKING LIFE
All X®️ MULTI™️ tyres feature the 3PMSF symbol which indicates better grip performance in all weather conditions. Even when part worn, with just 2mm of remaining tread depth, MICHELIN X®️ MULTI™️ tyres continue to benefit from 3PMSF certification (***).
Like all Michelin truck and bus tyres, MICHELIN X®️ MULTI™️ tyres can be regrooved and retreaded, thereby contributing to Michelin’s ‘Everything Sustainable’ plan. Extended tyre life in-line with circular-economy thinking allows truck operators to reduce both their running costs and their environmental footprint, while still benefiting from the maximum potential of their tyres
The new MICHELIN 295/ 80 R22.5 X®️ MULTI™️ Z2, is now available at Michelin’s authorized truck tyre dealers’ outlets across the nation.